North Norfolk: a week in pictures
- Credit: Peter Dent
A selection of our favourite reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk in the last week.
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most stunning corners of the country.
From beautiful beaches to breath-taking countryside and quaint towns and villages in-between, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
Each week we will complie an online gallery of some of your brilliant snaps of the area.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 2 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 3 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 4 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 7 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 9 Obituary: Milkman who did the rounds for 40 years dies aged 81
- 10 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen