North Norfolk: a week in pictures
A selection of some of the best reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk in the last week.
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most stunning corners of the country.
From beautiful beaches to enchanting woodland, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Each week we will publish an online gallery of some of your brilliant snaps of the area.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Community group asked to clarify where legal damages paid by council will go
- 2 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 3 'If they move us to tier one we'll open' - businesses prepare for tier two restrictions
- 4 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided
- 5 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 6 Housing group scoops award for affordable scheme
- 7 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 8 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 9 Potential delays as boat mould moved along Norfolk's roads
- 10 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'