North Norfolk a week in pictures
A selection of some of the best reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk this week.
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most stunning corners of the country.
From beautiful beaches to enchanting woodland, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Each week we will publish an online gallery of some of your brilliant snaps of the area.
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 8 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.