North Norfolk a week in pictures
A selection of some of the best reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most beautiful corners of the country.
From beaches and seaside towns to open fields and woodlands, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Each week we will publish a gallery of some of your stunning snaps.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 4 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 5 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 6 Trees planted as part of community project
- 7 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months