North Norfolk a week in pictures
- Credit: Gail Barker
A selection of some of the best reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most beautiful corners of the country.
From beaches and seaside towns to open fields and woodlands, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Each week we will publish a gallery of some of your stunning snaps.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown