Norfolk MP to share memories of historic town
- Credit: Polly Hancock
An MP will talk about the Holt he knows and loves as part of an interview series.
Norman Lamb, North Norfolk MP, will visit Holt Library in Church Street from 11am to noon on Thursday, September 27, as part of 'My Norfolk, My Holt'.
Library assistant Jane Haresign said: 'These sessions are about valuing the contributions of individuals to the life of the community.
'Participants talk about the Holt they know and love from both a personal and a professional perspective.'
They are expecting an audience of about 50 people to the event.
You may also want to watch:
'My Norfolk, My Holt' is a regular event at the library where local people are invited to share memories of life in the area in front of an audience, interviewed by Phil Barrett. Participants talk about their memories of Holt and how it is now.
The event is free but donations to the library are welcome.
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 4 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 5 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 8 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 13 schools closed due to Covid cases and heating problems