Norfolk MP to share memories of historic town
- Credit: Polly Hancock
An MP will talk about the Holt he knows and loves as part of an interview series.
Norman Lamb, North Norfolk MP, will visit Holt Library in Church Street from 11am to noon on Thursday, September 27, as part of 'My Norfolk, My Holt'.
Library assistant Jane Haresign said: 'These sessions are about valuing the contributions of individuals to the life of the community.
'Participants talk about the Holt they know and love from both a personal and a professional perspective.'
They are expecting an audience of about 50 people to the event.
You may also want to watch:
'My Norfolk, My Holt' is a regular event at the library where local people are invited to share memories of life in the area in front of an audience, interviewed by Phil Barrett. Participants talk about their memories of Holt and how it is now.
The event is free but donations to the library are welcome.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 8 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?