Norfolk MP to share memories of historic town
- Credit: Polly Hancock
An MP will talk about the Holt he knows and loves as part of an interview series.
Norman Lamb, North Norfolk MP, will visit Holt Library in Church Street from 11am to noon on Thursday, September 27, as part of 'My Norfolk, My Holt'.
Library assistant Jane Haresign said: 'These sessions are about valuing the contributions of individuals to the life of the community.
'Participants talk about the Holt they know and love from both a personal and a professional perspective.'
They are expecting an audience of about 50 people to the event.
You may also want to watch:
'My Norfolk, My Holt' is a regular event at the library where local people are invited to share memories of life in the area in front of an audience, interviewed by Phil Barrett. Participants talk about their memories of Holt and how it is now.
The event is free but donations to the library are welcome.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 9 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021