North Norfolk surgeries nominated for national healthcare award
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk doctors surgery has been nominated in a people's choice category in this year's general practice awards.
Ludham and Stalham Green Surgeries is in the running for surgery of the year - a new award introduced to mark the 70th anniversary of the NHS, and voted on by the public.
Practice manager Laura Holder said: 'Everyone at the practice is thrilled to have been nominated and we feel very proud just to be in the running.'
She added: 'We would love to do as well as we possibly can but just being nominated by patients is a real achievement and something that we are very proud of.'
Voting for the award opened on Monday, June 11, and closes on Friday, August 10.
You may also want to watch:
81 surgeries across the UK are in the running and the overall winner will be announced on Monday, September 3.
To vote in the awards, visit the General Practice awards website.
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s