North Norfolk surgeries nominated for national healthcare award
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk doctors surgery has been nominated in a people's choice category in this year's general practice awards.
Ludham and Stalham Green Surgeries is in the running for surgery of the year - a new award introduced to mark the 70th anniversary of the NHS, and voted on by the public.
Practice manager Laura Holder said: 'Everyone at the practice is thrilled to have been nominated and we feel very proud just to be in the running.'
She added: 'We would love to do as well as we possibly can but just being nominated by patients is a real achievement and something that we are very proud of.'
Voting for the award opened on Monday, June 11, and closes on Friday, August 10.
You may also want to watch:
81 surgeries across the UK are in the running and the overall winner will be announced on Monday, September 3.
To vote in the awards, visit the General Practice awards website.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham