Norfolk surgeries close for staff training
Three medical surgeries are set to be close for staff training.
Three medical surgeries will close for a half-day staff training session from midday on Thursday, March 11.
They are Holt Medical Practice, Blakeney Surgery and Melton Constable Surgery. In an emergency, people are asked to call 01263 712461. Repeat prescriptions and routine appointments will not be available.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 10 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches