Norfolk surgeries close for staff training
Three medical surgeries are set to be close for staff training.
Three medical surgeries will close for a half-day staff training session from midday on Thursday, March 11.
They are Holt Medical Practice, Blakeney Surgery and Melton Constable Surgery. In an emergency, people are asked to call 01263 712461. Repeat prescriptions and routine appointments will not be available.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 3 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 5 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 8 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 9 Jury to hear closing speeches in North Walsham murder trial
- 10 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ