Norfolk surgeries close for staff training
Three medical surgeries are set to be close for staff training.
Three medical surgeries will close for a half-day staff training session from midday on Thursday, March 11.
They are Holt Medical Practice, Blakeney Surgery and Melton Constable Surgery. In an emergency, people are asked to call 01263 712461. Repeat prescriptions and routine appointments will not be available.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 4 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 7 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 8 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Study asks: 'What makes this town special?'