Solicitors donate thousands of pounds to the EACH nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk solicitors has given East Anglia's Children's Hospices' (EACH) nook appeal a boost of £5,411.25.
Capron and Helliwell has offices in High Street, Stalham and the Broads centre in Wroxham.
Its fundraising highlights included staff taking part in EACH's Norwich Bubble Rush, donating unclaimed client accounts, and various office activities.
The solicitors has also sponsored a brick as part of Pave the Path, which offers EACH supporters the chance to sponsor a red clay brick that will line the garden path and be laid once building of the nook, Norfolk's new children's hospice, is complete.
Sarah Bunkell, Capron and Helliwell accounts manager, said: 'We're very happy to have been able to support the nook appeal as it's such a worthwhile cause.'
Sophie Mayes, EACH Norfolk corporate fundraiser, said: 'It's great to celebrate what's been a very successful charity of the year partnership.'
The nook appeal total currently stands at £8,400,000.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 4 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 7 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable