Solicitors donate thousands of pounds to the EACH nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk solicitors has given East Anglia's Children's Hospices' (EACH) nook appeal a boost of £5,411.25.
Capron and Helliwell has offices in High Street, Stalham and the Broads centre in Wroxham.
Its fundraising highlights included staff taking part in EACH's Norwich Bubble Rush, donating unclaimed client accounts, and various office activities.
The solicitors has also sponsored a brick as part of Pave the Path, which offers EACH supporters the chance to sponsor a red clay brick that will line the garden path and be laid once building of the nook, Norfolk's new children's hospice, is complete.
Sarah Bunkell, Capron and Helliwell accounts manager, said: 'We're very happy to have been able to support the nook appeal as it's such a worthwhile cause.'
You may also want to watch:
Sophie Mayes, EACH Norfolk corporate fundraiser, said: 'It's great to celebrate what's been a very successful charity of the year partnership.'
The nook appeal total currently stands at £8,400,000.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown