Norfolk’s coastline captured in stunning photographic collection
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's diverse coastline is one of Britain's natural highlights.
And now photographer Paul Macro has published a book filled with stunning images captured at spots around Nelson's County where the land meets the sea.
Among the locations featured in The Norfolk Coast - A Photographic Journey are Cromer, Hunstanton, Gorleston and Happisburgh.
Mr Macro, 44, who lives in Norwich, said he had always loved the county's coastline.
He said: 'The sights, sounds, and smells of the Norfolk coast are woven into my soul.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show