Norfolk’s coastline captured in stunning photographic collection
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's diverse coastline is one of Britain's natural highlights.
And now photographer Paul Macro has published a book filled with stunning images captured at spots around Nelson's County where the land meets the sea.
Among the locations featured in The Norfolk Coast - A Photographic Journey are Cromer, Hunstanton, Gorleston and Happisburgh.
Mr Macro, 44, who lives in Norwich, said he had always loved the county's coastline.
He said: 'The sights, sounds, and smells of the Norfolk coast are woven into my soul.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham