Norfolk’s coastline captured in stunning photographic collection
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's diverse coastline is one of Britain's natural highlights.
And now photographer Paul Macro has published a book filled with stunning images captured at spots around Nelson's County where the land meets the sea.
Among the locations featured in The Norfolk Coast - A Photographic Journey are Cromer, Hunstanton, Gorleston and Happisburgh.
Mr Macro, 44, who lives in Norwich, said he had always loved the county's coastline.
He said: 'The sights, sounds, and smells of the Norfolk coast are woven into my soul.'
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 7 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 8 £500,000 public toilet plan gets green light
- 9 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 10 Norwich woman writes a "truthful and heartbreaking" film about abuse