Norfolk’s coastline captured in stunning photographic collection
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's diverse coastline is one of Britain's natural highlights.
And now photographer Paul Macro has published a book filled with stunning images captured at spots around Nelson's County where the land meets the sea.
Among the locations featured in The Norfolk Coast - A Photographic Journey are Cromer, Hunstanton, Gorleston and Happisburgh.
Mr Macro, 44, who lives in Norwich, said he had always loved the county's coastline.
He said: 'The sights, sounds, and smells of the Norfolk coast are woven into my soul.'
- 1 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 4 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 5 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 6 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 7 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 8 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 9 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 10 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country