Holiday parks pledge further support for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk holiday destinations Kelling Heath Holiday Park and Woodhill Park in East Runton have extended their charity partnership with East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) for another year.
Staff at the parks, which are run by family-owned firm Blue Sky Leisure, have already raised more than £30,000 for the charity over the last three years.
Mark Durrant, operations manager at Kelling Heath, said: "Knowing the EAAA team is there to provide such an important service to us, our guests and the people of our region is incredibly reassuring, and that's why we're delighted to be working with them for another year."
Collection tins are situated around the parks and specific events have been held to raise funds including afternoon teas and barbecues.
Shana Böhlen, commercial partnerships and special events fundraiser at EAAA, said: "Every penny we raise goes towards saving lives, so we are hugely grateful to the parks for their ongoing support and commitment."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches
- 10 Driver, 21, left paralysed after crashing into tree, court told