New Specsavers shop in North Walsham to be opened by Norfolk MP
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk MP Norman Lamb will officially open the new Specsavers store in North Walsham.
He will join the team at the Market Place store, which is led by store directors Richard Morris and Lynsey Norton, to cut the ribbon at 11am on Saturday, May 12.
On the launch day, the store will be giving away goodie bags, and a glass of bucks fizz (or orange juice for kids) and cakes to customers.
The store opened a few weeks ago and Mr Morris said: 'We are delighted to be open, and are pleased to have already welcomed a number of customers.
'We would like to thank North Walsham for making us so welcome, and Mr Lamb for agreeing to help us really launch the store with a bang.'
You may also want to watch:
Specsavers, the UK's largest optical retail chain, has taken over the former HSBC bank branch, next to the clock tower. The branch closed in 2016.
- 1 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 2 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 3 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 7 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 8 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 9 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 10 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears