Introducing the latest addition to Holt’s High Street
- Credit: Archant
A holiday lettings firm has become the newest addition to Holt's High Street, having opened a branch in a former menswear store.
Norfolk Cottages has opened up next to Arnold Keys in the shop that was Decorum Menswear before it closed on New Year's Eve.
Matt Frost, general manager of the lettings firm, which has been based in Holt's Old Crab Shop since 2007, said: 'Holt has been our home for the past twelve years and serves as a fantastic, easily accessible location for holiday home owners and holiday makers alike to visit us.
'Whilst we're sad to be leaving our former premises after such a long time, we hope that our larger, more visible retail space in a prime location will create a better experience for our customers and friendly staff and would welcome anyone who wants to pop in for a coffee to see it for themselves.'
Norfolk Cottages hosts more than 50,000 tourists a year and represents more than 500 home owners.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 10 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney