Introducing the latest addition to Holt’s High Street
- Credit: Archant
A holiday lettings firm has become the newest addition to Holt's High Street, having opened a branch in a former menswear store.
Norfolk Cottages has opened up next to Arnold Keys in the shop that was Decorum Menswear before it closed on New Year's Eve.
Matt Frost, general manager of the lettings firm, which has been based in Holt's Old Crab Shop since 2007, said: 'Holt has been our home for the past twelve years and serves as a fantastic, easily accessible location for holiday home owners and holiday makers alike to visit us.
'Whilst we're sad to be leaving our former premises after such a long time, we hope that our larger, more visible retail space in a prime location will create a better experience for our customers and friendly staff and would welcome anyone who wants to pop in for a coffee to see it for themselves.'
Norfolk Cottages hosts more than 50,000 tourists a year and represents more than 500 home owners.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 9 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show