10 new jigsaw puzzles will keep 79-year-old Beryl Sadler happy
- Credit: Archant
Jigsaw-loving care home resident Beryl Sadler had a nice surprise when 10 brand new puzzles arrived in the post.
The EDP and North Norfolk News published an article on the 79-year-old after she completed a jigsaw that pictured hundreds of jelly beans, and a firm saw it and sent her the new puzzles.
Paula Pawsey, manager at the Manor House care home in North Walsham Wood, said: 'We received a large parcel addressed for Beryl's attention.
'Beryl was absolutely delighted to receive a box of 10 brand new puzzles, which were sent to her from All Jigsaw Puzzles.co.uk – the company behind the challenging 'Impuzzible Jelly Beans' jigsaw that Beryl completed in a super-fast time.
'They sent her the complete range of Impuzzible jigsaws to complete – and as you can see, the smile on her face says it all.
You may also want to watch:
'Beryl would like to extend her warm wishes and thanks to the team for their kindness and generosity.'
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder