10 new jigsaw puzzles will keep 79-year-old Beryl Sadler happy
- Credit: Archant
Jigsaw-loving care home resident Beryl Sadler had a nice surprise when 10 brand new puzzles arrived in the post.
The EDP and North Norfolk News published an article on the 79-year-old after she completed a jigsaw that pictured hundreds of jelly beans, and a firm saw it and sent her the new puzzles.
Paula Pawsey, manager at the Manor House care home in North Walsham Wood, said: 'We received a large parcel addressed for Beryl's attention.
'Beryl was absolutely delighted to receive a box of 10 brand new puzzles, which were sent to her from All Jigsaw Puzzles.co.uk – the company behind the challenging 'Impuzzible Jelly Beans' jigsaw that Beryl completed in a super-fast time.
'They sent her the complete range of Impuzzible jigsaws to complete – and as you can see, the smile on her face says it all.
You may also want to watch:
'Beryl would like to extend her warm wishes and thanks to the team for their kindness and generosity.'
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 6 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car