10 new jigsaw puzzles will keep 79-year-old Beryl Sadler happy
- Credit: Archant
Jigsaw-loving care home resident Beryl Sadler had a nice surprise when 10 brand new puzzles arrived in the post.
The EDP and North Norfolk News published an article on the 79-year-old after she completed a jigsaw that pictured hundreds of jelly beans, and a firm saw it and sent her the new puzzles.
Paula Pawsey, manager at the Manor House care home in North Walsham Wood, said: 'We received a large parcel addressed for Beryl's attention.
'Beryl was absolutely delighted to receive a box of 10 brand new puzzles, which were sent to her from All Jigsaw Puzzles.co.uk – the company behind the challenging 'Impuzzible Jelly Beans' jigsaw that Beryl completed in a super-fast time.
'They sent her the complete range of Impuzzible jigsaws to complete – and as you can see, the smile on her face says it all.
You may also want to watch:
'Beryl would like to extend her warm wishes and thanks to the team for their kindness and generosity.'
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show