Norfolk brewer Woodforde’s launches two seasonal beers
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning Norfolk brewer Woodforde's has launched two seasonal beers for the summer.
Red Admiral and Volt debuted at the Royal Norfolk Show in June and were well received by the visiting trade at the bar.
Woodforde's attributes its success to using the very best ingredients, the finest Norfolk barley and water from its own bore hole under the brewery in Woodbastwick on the Broads.
Volt (4.5pc ABV) is an Indian pale ale packed with the best American hops, offering citrus, floral and pine scents. It's Woodforde's most aromatic brew to date.
Red Admiral (4pc ABV) is a red rye ale, alluring and deep ruby in colour. Woodforde's said the combination of spicy fruit and lightly malted hops created a harmony of sweet and bitter tastes, the perfect way to end a day as they begin to shorten.
Both beers are available across the country in pubs until mid-September.
- 1 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed
- 2 Bar and restaurant could open in old coach house
- 3 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 4 'Something a bit different' - Tex-Mex shack spices up seaside town
- 5 Three people injured after Land Rover and lorry crash on the A140
- 6 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 7 Eighties music and a puppet called Arthur coming to Cromer Pier
- 8 Missing north Norfolk woman found safe and well in Leeds
- 9 Dramatic drone pictures show scale of erosion on north Norfolk coast
- 10 Norfolk beaches named among best for winter walks in UK