Aylsham auctioneers Keys to host valuation day in Framingham Earl in aid of the Nook, a new children’s hospice
- Credit: MIKE PAGE
Auctioneers from Aylsham auction house Keys will pay a visit to a village near Norwich for a valuation day in aid of a new children's hospice.
They will be at the School House in Framingham Earl, south-east of the city, to give visitors the chance to get a maximum of three items valued for £5 per item.
All proceeds will go to the Nook Appeal - East Anglia Children's Hospice's fundraiser for a new centre, which is now being built at Framingham Earl.
Judith Sykes, who leads the Nook's friends group, said: 'At this stage of planning, we'd greatly appreciate any donations of items for auction. More valuable items may be considered for auction on a 50/50 basis. We're also looking for prizes for our surprise tombola, that will be another exciting feature of the event.'
The valuation day, including a silent auction, will take place on Saturday, March 10 from 11am to 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to offer items for auction, call 01508 494873, 01508 495320 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 3 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 4 Lorry crashes into powerlines in Cromer town centre
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 7 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 8 WATCH: Fish and chip shop oil thieves caught on camera
- 9 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk