What should be done to three Norfolk beauty spots?
- Credit: Supplied by Virginia Gay
The future of three popular parks in north Norfolk could be influenced by the outcome of a new round of surveys.
North Norfolk District Council is asking people for their views on Holt Country Park, Pretty Corner Woods at Sheringham and Sadler’s Wood at North Walsham - all of which are 'Green Flag' parks.
Virginia Gay, the portfolio holder for leisure, wellbeing and culture, said: "Our three Green Flag woodlands are a source of pleasure to so many of our residents and to our visitors too.
"But we must make sure that as many people as possible may share in this pleasure.
"That's why we're asking visitors to North Norfolk's Green Flag woodlands please to take a moment to fill in one of these surveys.
You may also want to watch:
"We look forward to hearing your voice and sharing back what you find special about them."
The council said the five-minute, anonymous survey would help them shape decision on how they maintain the parks.
Green Flag awards are given out by Keep Britain Tidy to promote good management of green spaces. The surveys can be found online at www.north-norfolk.gov.uk.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 4 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 8 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast