What should be done to three Norfolk beauty spots?
- Credit: Supplied by Virginia Gay
The future of three popular parks in north Norfolk could be influenced by the outcome of a new round of surveys.
North Norfolk District Council is asking people for their views on Holt Country Park, Pretty Corner Woods at Sheringham and Sadler’s Wood at North Walsham - all of which are 'Green Flag' parks.
Virginia Gay, the portfolio holder for leisure, wellbeing and culture, said: "Our three Green Flag woodlands are a source of pleasure to so many of our residents and to our visitors too.
"But we must make sure that as many people as possible may share in this pleasure.
"That's why we're asking visitors to North Norfolk's Green Flag woodlands please to take a moment to fill in one of these surveys.
You may also want to watch:
"We look forward to hearing your voice and sharing back what you find special about them."
The council said the five-minute, anonymous survey would help them shape decision on how they maintain the parks.
Green Flag awards are given out by Keep Britain Tidy to promote good management of green spaces. The surveys can be found online at www.north-norfolk.gov.uk.
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 5 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?