Is your dog the best in the district? North Norfolk District Council launches first ever dog show
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Bring your four legged friends along to the North Norfolk District Council's first ever dog show, happening at the end of this month.
The NNDC will be holding a dog show on Wednesday, May 30 in aid of Dogs Trust.
All breeds and classes are invited, and no pre-registration is necessary.
Entry is given on the day, and the NNDC will hand out rosettes to the district's top five dogs.
You can register your dog at 10am from NNDC's gazebo, which will be on site at the event held at Pretty Corner Woods.
You may also want to watch:
Registration to the classes is £1.50 a class, with judging starting at 10.30am.
There will also be 'have a go' agility and flyball at just £1 per dog.
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 10 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
Food and refreshments will be on sale, there will be dog trade stands and a raffle.
Parking will be free for the day on the picnic field, Holway Road and Pretty Corner Woods car parks.
For more information, including trade show enquiries please contact the Senior Countryside and Parks Supervisor on 07920576634, or by emailing email@example.com