Norfolk council leader to hold monthly drop in surgeries
- Credit: NNDC
A Norfolk council leader is set to hold a series of drop in surgeries for members of the public to share their views.
Sarah Bütikofer, leader at North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) will hold the first monthly surgery next week, on Tuesday, June 25, at the council offices in Cromer.
Liberal Democrat council leader Mrs Bütikofer said: "The surgeries I have held so far have given me a great opportunity to listen to views and concerns of residents.
"It's important the council understands what matters to people so we can put them at the heart of everything we do.
"I would encourage people to come along to one of the surgeries to meet with me."
Half-hour appointments can be made for the Tuesday surgeries by contacting Lynda McElligott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01263 516242.
Available surgery dates are June 25, July 30, August 27, September 24, October 29, November 26, and December 17, with slots available from 12.30 to 5pm.
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 3 'A coffee shop was a childhood dream' - Q&A with Mel Benns
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 8 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 9 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 10 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents