Norfolk council leader to hold monthly drop in surgeries
- Credit: NNDC
A Norfolk council leader is set to hold a series of drop in surgeries for members of the public to share their views.
Sarah Bütikofer, leader at North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) will hold the first monthly surgery next week, on Tuesday, June 25, at the council offices in Cromer.
Liberal Democrat council leader Mrs Bütikofer said: "The surgeries I have held so far have given me a great opportunity to listen to views and concerns of residents.
"It's important the council understands what matters to people so we can put them at the heart of everything we do.
"I would encourage people to come along to one of the surgeries to meet with me."
You may also want to watch:
Half-hour appointments can be made for the Tuesday surgeries by contacting Lynda McElligott on email@example.com or 01263 516242.
Available surgery dates are June 25, July 30, August 27, September 24, October 29, November 26, and December 17, with slots available from 12.30 to 5pm.
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 4 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 5 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 6 Trees planted as part of community project
- 7 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months