Nine weeks of roadworks on Norfolk street
- Credit: Archant © 2004
Essential maintenance work to the pavement on The Warren in Cromer will start on or shortly after Monday, September 10.
It will involve pavement reconstruction and resurfacing works on both sides of the road from the junction with Overstrand Road for the entire length of The Warren.
It is anticipated that these works will take about nine weeks to complete.
Three-way traffic lights will be in place and parking on both sides of the road will be revoked for the duration of the work, to maintain a safe working environment and protect the public. Access will be maintained to all properties while the works are completed.
The total work will cost £65,000 and will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and its contractors.
Up-to-date information about roadworks in Norfolk is available on the county council website at www.norfolk.gov.uk/roadworks
- 1 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 2 Town centre toilets to close for six weeks
- 3 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 4 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 5 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 6 Artist donates painting to fund in memory of Cromer teenager
- 7 Couple put 'TARDIS' home with 'amazing' sea views up for sale for £475k
- 8 'He inspires me' - Alice preps for marathon with her dad
- 9 Human rights monolith to be unveiled on village green
- 10 Dog-walking field plans given green light