NHS Blood Service has ‘no plans to stop’ holding Holt donation sessions
- Credit: PA
Blood donors in Holt will still be able to donate blood at the town's community centre, an NHS spokesperson has confirmed.
Donors in the town were concerned after it was believed sessions in Holt would no longer be running, when a Facebook message from NHS Blood Donation was shared on the Holt and District Community Noticeboard on Facebook.
But an NHS Blood and Transplant spokesmen has said this is not the case.
They said: 'We have no plans to stop collecting in Holt and the next session will be held on January 11, 2019.
'There's a longer than usual gap between sessions due to when we could book the venue, and that may have led to our contact team accidentally sending a message saying we had no sessions planned.
You may also want to watch:
'We're grateful to everyone who gives up their time to save lives through blood donation and we look forward to seeing our loyal Holt donors at the next session.'
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival