News office at Cromer marks 10th anniversary
Creating another story was a piece of cake for the News team on Monday.
Work stopped briefly to mark the 10th anniversary of the Church Street office, which saw the paper step back into the main street after two previous office locations.
Former receptionist Diane Hartley dropped in with a cake she had made bearing the paper's lighthouse logo, which was enjoyed by staff and visiting local writer and entertainer Keith Skipper who timed his daily visit to perfection to join the party moment.
Editor Richard Batson, who cut the cake, said: 'It is good to celebrate our presence in the heart of the town, and heart of the wider community in north Norfolk.
'We welcome people dropping in with their story ideas, concerns, advertising queries and photo orders - but we cannot promise there will be any cake left.'
Visit the News office at 31 Church Street, Cromer or call us on 01263 513172.
- 1 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 2 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Wind farm decision due in days
- 10 Retired nurse took her own life, inquest hears