New Sue Ryder Care shop opens
SUE Ryder Care's new shop on Sheringham High Street is now open. The healthcare charity's shop is packed with new goods including the popular Hickleton Collector Dolls' House and miniatures range as well as donated second hand clothing.
SUE Ryder Care's new shop on Sheringham High Street is now open.
The healthcare charity's shop is packed with new goods including the popular Hickleton Collector Dolls' House and miniatures range as well as donated second hand clothing.
All money raised is vital funds that will help Sue Ryder Care continue to provide quality care for people living with end of life and long-term conditions.
Liz Freck, Sheringham's shop manager at Sue Ryder Care, said 'We are recruiting volunteers to help with everything from sorting and preparing stock to merchandising and sales. We are also appealing for people to donate good quality clothing, books and bric-a-brac. By supporting Sue Ryder Care in this way, local people can help us make a real difference to the lives of the thousands of people we care for each year.'
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about volunteering or donating goods to the Sue Ryder Care shop at 34, High Street, Sheringham call Liz or Garry on 01263 825992 Or, visit the shop and speak to staff directly. For further information about Sue Ryder Care visit www.suerydercare.org
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 8 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 9 Football and fishing journalist and author Roy Webster dies aged 87
- 10 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils