New Sue Ryder Care shop opens
SUE Ryder Care's new shop on Sheringham High Street is now open. The healthcare charity's shop is packed with new goods including the popular Hickleton Collector Dolls' House and miniatures range as well as donated second hand clothing.
SUE Ryder Care's new shop on Sheringham High Street is now open.
The healthcare charity's shop is packed with new goods including the popular Hickleton Collector Dolls' House and miniatures range as well as donated second hand clothing.
All money raised is vital funds that will help Sue Ryder Care continue to provide quality care for people living with end of life and long-term conditions.
Liz Freck, Sheringham's shop manager at Sue Ryder Care, said 'We are recruiting volunteers to help with everything from sorting and preparing stock to merchandising and sales. We are also appealing for people to donate good quality clothing, books and bric-a-brac. By supporting Sue Ryder Care in this way, local people can help us make a real difference to the lives of the thousands of people we care for each year.'
To find out more about volunteering or donating goods to the Sue Ryder Care shop at 34, High Street, Sheringham call Liz or Garry on 01263 825992 Or, visit the shop and speak to staff directly. For further information about Sue Ryder Care visit www.suerydercare.org
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 4 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 5 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 6 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 7 Students get set for A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- 8 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 9 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 10 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction