New Sue Ryder Care shop opens
SUE Ryder Care's new shop on Sheringham High Street is now open. The healthcare charity's shop is packed with new goods including the popular Hickleton Collector Dolls' House and miniatures range as well as donated second hand clothing.
SUE Ryder Care's new shop on Sheringham High Street is now open.
The healthcare charity's shop is packed with new goods including the popular Hickleton Collector Dolls' House and miniatures range as well as donated second hand clothing.
All money raised is vital funds that will help Sue Ryder Care continue to provide quality care for people living with end of life and long-term conditions.
Liz Freck, Sheringham's shop manager at Sue Ryder Care, said 'We are recruiting volunteers to help with everything from sorting and preparing stock to merchandising and sales. We are also appealing for people to donate good quality clothing, books and bric-a-brac. By supporting Sue Ryder Care in this way, local people can help us make a real difference to the lives of the thousands of people we care for each year.'
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about volunteering or donating goods to the Sue Ryder Care shop at 34, High Street, Sheringham call Liz or Garry on 01263 825992 Or, visit the shop and speak to staff directly. For further information about Sue Ryder Care visit www.suerydercare.org
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 10 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches