New sighting of panther-like beast
ANOTHER sighting has been made of the black panther-like beast spotted in recent weeks around north Norfolk.This time the black cat was seen pounding through fields near the Reepham Road north of Hellesdon.
ANOTHER sighting has been made of the black panther-like beast spotted in recent weeks around north Norfolk.
This time the black cat was seen pounding through fields near the Reepham Road north of Hellesdon.
Mark Jermy reported sighting the animal early this afternoon as he was driving along the Reepham Road towards Taverham.
Mr Jermy, who lives at Thorpe Marriott and travels the road most days, said: 'It was running across the fields on the left-hand side of the road. It's bigger than a German shepherd dog, completely black and leaps with a cat-like stride.'
You may also want to watch:
Other sightings have been made towards the north Norfolk coastline and in the Dereham area.
If you see the big black cat let us know. E-mail Ivor Harvey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days