New sighting of panther-like beast
ANOTHER sighting has been made of the black panther-like beast spotted in recent weeks around north Norfolk.This time the black cat was seen pounding through fields near the Reepham Road north of Hellesdon.
ANOTHER sighting has been made of the black panther-like beast spotted in recent weeks around north Norfolk.
This time the black cat was seen pounding through fields near the Reepham Road north of Hellesdon.
Mark Jermy reported sighting the animal early this afternoon as he was driving along the Reepham Road towards Taverham.
Mr Jermy, who lives at Thorpe Marriott and travels the road most days, said: 'It was running across the fields on the left-hand side of the road. It's bigger than a German shepherd dog, completely black and leaps with a cat-like stride.'
You may also want to watch:
Other sightings have been made towards the north Norfolk coastline and in the Dereham area.
If you see the big black cat let us know. E-mail Ivor Harvey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home