New sighting of panther-like beast
ANOTHER sighting has been made of the black panther-like beast spotted in recent weeks around north Norfolk.This time the black cat was seen pounding through fields near the Reepham Road north of Hellesdon.
ANOTHER sighting has been made of the black panther-like beast spotted in recent weeks around north Norfolk.
This time the black cat was seen pounding through fields near the Reepham Road north of Hellesdon.
Mark Jermy reported sighting the animal early this afternoon as he was driving along the Reepham Road towards Taverham.
Mr Jermy, who lives at Thorpe Marriott and travels the road most days, said: 'It was running across the fields on the left-hand side of the road. It's bigger than a German shepherd dog, completely black and leaps with a cat-like stride.'
You may also want to watch:
Other sightings have been made towards the north Norfolk coastline and in the Dereham area.
If you see the big black cat let us know. E-mail Ivor Harvey@archant.co.uk
- 1 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 2 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 3 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 4 'Hugely disappointed': Reaction to Tier 2 Covid restrictions for Norfolk
- 5 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 10 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads