New eatery sells biggest sandwich in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A new eatery selling the biggest sandwich in Norfolk has opened in Hamilton Road, Cromer.
Lily's Sandwich Bar will sell high-end takeaway food such as doorstop sandwiches, paninis, ciabattas, jacket potatoes and milkshakes, with an American twist, so sandwiches are big and the decor has a diner theme.
It's being run by Leon Walder, who said: 'I used to own a successful milkshake bar but have now expanded into the food business. We're just about to start a new delivery service to local businesses and residents.
'Plus we're going to be renowned for having the biggest sandwich in Norfolk. We're going to promote an American-style gut buster, and triple decker doorstop club sandwiches that are six inches high.
'But we won't just be about big food, we will also have a huge healthy range of Slimming World products, gluten free bread and fresh salads, local bakery bread, locally farmed potatoes and home-grown herbs.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 4 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 5 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 8 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 9 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 10 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation