New eatery sells biggest sandwich in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A new eatery selling the biggest sandwich in Norfolk has opened in Hamilton Road, Cromer.
Lily's Sandwich Bar will sell high-end takeaway food such as doorstop sandwiches, paninis, ciabattas, jacket potatoes and milkshakes, with an American twist, so sandwiches are big and the decor has a diner theme.
It's being run by Leon Walder, who said: 'I used to own a successful milkshake bar but have now expanded into the food business. We're just about to start a new delivery service to local businesses and residents.
'Plus we're going to be renowned for having the biggest sandwich in Norfolk. We're going to promote an American-style gut buster, and triple decker doorstop club sandwiches that are six inches high.
'But we won't just be about big food, we will also have a huge healthy range of Slimming World products, gluten free bread and fresh salads, local bakery bread, locally farmed potatoes and home-grown herbs.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 4 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 7 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'