Restaurant and bakery business branches out - into beauty
- Credit: Supplied by Purely Polished
A team which runs a restaurant and a bakery in Burnham Market has added to its armoury by branching out into the field of beauty treatments as well.
Purely Polished beauty salon and nail bar has just opened in the coastal village, to the west of Wells.
It is being run by the same team behind the No Twenty9 bar and restaurant and the No Thirty3 bakery.
Rachael Parke, general manager, admitted she was thrilled with how the new business had started off.
She said: "It offers the perfect place to relax, restore and revive."
She said the salon's senior beautician was Kelly Smith, and that the venue featured two treatment rooms, an area for doing nails and a retail space.
She added: "It's a great social place to enjoy a spot of pampering with a friend and we can even pour you a cocktail or a glass of bubbles to help you celebrate a spot of ‘me time’."
- 1 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture
- 2 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 3 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 4 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
- 5 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 6 School's 'shining light' ethos leads to fresh 'Good' grade
- 7 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 8 Solar farm approved despite concerns over impact on neighbours
- 9 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 10 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
Purely Polished is open Tuesday through to Saturday.