New plans for Mundesley shop
Plans have been put forward to turn a Mundesley shop into a domestic residence.
The proposals for The C21 Shop, in the High Street have been submitted to North Norfolk District Council and are currently under consideration.
Currently the first floor is a self-contained flat and the ground floor is a shop and gallery, but in a planning application to the council it states; 'Unfortunately the position at the far end of the commercial area of the High Street has not aided the current business and there has not been any interest from any quarter as far as the sale of the commercial premises are concerned.'
It is proposed to bring together the ground floor and first floor flat to form one dwelling, which would mean the part demolition of the front section of the single storey area of the shop.
Over the years the premises have been used for a variety of businesses including, a village bakery, cake shop and cafe/restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero