New Norfolk housing development named after royal baby
- Credit: Archant
Retirement builder McCarthy and Stone has named its latest development in North Walsham, Louis Arthur Court, in honour of the royal baby, Prince Louis Arthur Charles of Cambridge.
The new development of 45 one and two-bedroom age-exclusive apartments is under construction on New Lane.
Cheryl Bissett, regional sales and marketing director at McCarthy and Stone East Midlands, said: 'We wanted to choose a name for our new development that was memorable and that would strike a chord with future homeowners.
'We were delighted to use this as an opportunity to honour the third child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
'The first Retirement Living apartments at Louis Arthur Court will be available to buy from Winter 2018 with first occupations expected in Summer 2019. Local retirees interested in securing a high specification, low maintenance home are encouraged to register their interest now.'
For more information call 0800 310 0384 or visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk/louisarthurcourt
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 5 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 8 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk