Could you navigate Norfolk’s newest maize maze?
- Credit: Archant
Do you think you could find your way out of a labyrinth of paths cut into a field of maize grown eight feet high?
It may sounds like a scene from a Hollywood thriller, but thankfully there won't be anyone in hot pursuit of the visitors to Norfolk's newest 'maize maze' - which is due to open in North Walsham on July 15.
Rossis Leisure is growing the JR's Maize Maze attraction on a 10-acre field, which will not only feature a puzzle of pathways cut into the maize, but also an artificial beach.
Owner, Bruce Rossi, said: "After lots of planning and hard work, we're delighted that our maize maze is about to open and provide a fantastic new attraction for both the people of Norfolk and all those visitors who come to enjoy holidays in our wonderful county too.
"We believe ours is the only maze in Norfolk with its very own man-made beach plus a full-size tenpin bowling alley and American diner on site too, free parking and lots more to do both inside and out for our visitors."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 5 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 8 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 9 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 10 Could you be a gilly warden? Ex-quayside volunteer hopes role is revived