Could you navigate Norfolk’s newest maize maze?
- Credit: Archant
Do you think you could find your way out of a labyrinth of paths cut into a field of maize grown eight feet high?
It may sounds like a scene from a Hollywood thriller, but thankfully there won't be anyone in hot pursuit of the visitors to Norfolk's newest 'maize maze' - which is due to open in North Walsham on July 15.
Rossis Leisure is growing the JR's Maize Maze attraction on a 10-acre field, which will not only feature a puzzle of pathways cut into the maize, but also an artificial beach.
Owner, Bruce Rossi, said: "After lots of planning and hard work, we're delighted that our maize maze is about to open and provide a fantastic new attraction for both the people of Norfolk and all those visitors who come to enjoy holidays in our wonderful county too.
"We believe ours is the only maze in Norfolk with its very own man-made beach plus a full-size tenpin bowling alley and American diner on site too, free parking and lots more to do both inside and out for our visitors."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 2 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 6 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 7 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 8 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 9 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub