Could you navigate Norfolk’s newest maize maze?
- Credit: Archant
Do you think you could find your way out of a labyrinth of paths cut into a field of maize grown eight feet high?
It may sounds like a scene from a Hollywood thriller, but thankfully there won't be anyone in hot pursuit of the visitors to Norfolk's newest 'maize maze' - which is due to open in North Walsham on July 15.
Rossis Leisure is growing the JR's Maize Maze attraction on a 10-acre field, which will not only feature a puzzle of pathways cut into the maize, but also an artificial beach.
Owner, Bruce Rossi, said: "After lots of planning and hard work, we're delighted that our maize maze is about to open and provide a fantastic new attraction for both the people of Norfolk and all those visitors who come to enjoy holidays in our wonderful county too.
"We believe ours is the only maze in Norfolk with its very own man-made beach plus a full-size tenpin bowling alley and American diner on site too, free parking and lots more to do both inside and out for our visitors."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck