Could you navigate Norfolk’s newest maize maze?
- Credit: Archant
Do you think you could find your way out of a labyrinth of paths cut into a field of maize grown eight feet high?
It may sounds like a scene from a Hollywood thriller, but thankfully there won't be anyone in hot pursuit of the visitors to Norfolk's newest 'maize maze' - which is due to open in North Walsham on July 15.
Rossis Leisure is growing the JR's Maize Maze attraction on a 10-acre field, which will not only feature a puzzle of pathways cut into the maize, but also an artificial beach.
Owner, Bruce Rossi, said: "After lots of planning and hard work, we're delighted that our maize maze is about to open and provide a fantastic new attraction for both the people of Norfolk and all those visitors who come to enjoy holidays in our wonderful county too.
"We believe ours is the only maze in Norfolk with its very own man-made beach plus a full-size tenpin bowling alley and American diner on site too, free parking and lots more to do both inside and out for our visitors."
- 1 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 2 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 3 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 4 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 5 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
- 6 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 7 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 8 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 9 Bird watchers set to flock to Norfolk quarry after rare bee-eaters spotted
- 10 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe