New look for award-winning Norfolk marmalade firm
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning Norfolk firm has been giving its marmalades and hand-made preserves a new look, ready for the summer season.
Happisburgh-based Ollands Farm Foods' updated design was officially unveiled at the Norfolk Food and Drink Festival.
Owner Mary Ann Stuart said: 'We've just launched our brand new Connoisseur Collection. It's a really luxurious range of marmalades, and we wanted to make sure the packaging reflected that. That proved to be the perfect opportunity to give the complete range of products a revamp.'
But a rebrand is not an easy task for a small business.
She added: 'Whilst printing some new jar labels might sound like a simple enough task, it's actually a logistical nightmare. We have over 25 different products, each made in small batches.
'Each label needs to include details like the unique batch number and best before date, as well as ingredients and allergens.'
- 1 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 2 Light it up! Hundreds flock to Cromer Christmas festival
- 3 New 'boutique hotel' for hedgehogs opens in north Norfolk
- 4 Delving into north Norfolk's rich railway history with the U3A
- 5 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 6 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 7 Village sub postmistress hangs up her date stamp after 24 years
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 10 Your say: How would you improve Holt?