New look for award-winning Norfolk marmalade firm
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning Norfolk firm has been giving its marmalades and hand-made preserves a new look, ready for the summer season.
Happisburgh-based Ollands Farm Foods' updated design was officially unveiled at the Norfolk Food and Drink Festival.
Owner Mary Ann Stuart said: 'We've just launched our brand new Connoisseur Collection. It's a really luxurious range of marmalades, and we wanted to make sure the packaging reflected that. That proved to be the perfect opportunity to give the complete range of products a revamp.'
But a rebrand is not an easy task for a small business.
She added: 'Whilst printing some new jar labels might sound like a simple enough task, it's actually a logistical nightmare. We have over 25 different products, each made in small batches.
You may also want to watch:
'Each label needs to include details like the unique batch number and best before date, as well as ingredients and allergens.'
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 5 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 9 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 10 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier