New homes in North Walsham
People are set to start moving into a new housing development in North Norfolk over the next few months
Orbit East's new housing development in Ketts Road, North Walsham, Norfolk has now been officially completed and comprises seven three-bedroom houses, five two-bedroom houses and two two-bedroom bungalows,
People are due to move into the homes throughout March and April.
Orbit East worked in partnership with the Homes and Community Agency and building contractor, Youngs Homes, to produce the timber frame constructions - all of which have low energy lighting, gas central heating and solar panels to help reduce running costs.
Paul Bonnett, Orbit East's assistant development director, said: 'We are delighted with these new homes which will help to address the demand for high quality affordable housing in the town.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 3 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 7 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed