New homes in North Walsham
People are set to start moving into a new housing development in North Norfolk over the next few months
Orbit East's new housing development in Ketts Road, North Walsham, Norfolk has now been officially completed and comprises seven three-bedroom houses, five two-bedroom houses and two two-bedroom bungalows,
People are due to move into the homes throughout March and April.
Orbit East worked in partnership with the Homes and Community Agency and building contractor, Youngs Homes, to produce the timber frame constructions - all of which have low energy lighting, gas central heating and solar panels to help reduce running costs.
Paul Bonnett, Orbit East's assistant development director, said: 'We are delighted with these new homes which will help to address the demand for high quality affordable housing in the town.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 3 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 4 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 New veterinary practice to set open in former Cromer GP surgery
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Conservatives hold on in Broadland
- 10 Mobile Post Office to come to two north Norfolk villages