New homes in North Walsham
People are set to start moving into a new housing development in North Norfolk over the next few months
Orbit East's new housing development in Ketts Road, North Walsham, Norfolk has now been officially completed and comprises seven three-bedroom houses, five two-bedroom houses and two two-bedroom bungalows,
People are due to move into the homes throughout March and April.
Orbit East worked in partnership with the Homes and Community Agency and building contractor, Youngs Homes, to produce the timber frame constructions - all of which have low energy lighting, gas central heating and solar panels to help reduce running costs.
Paul Bonnett, Orbit East's assistant development director, said: 'We are delighted with these new homes which will help to address the demand for high quality affordable housing in the town.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 6 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 7 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm