Norfolk to get a new East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) store
- Credit: EACH
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is opening a new store in North Walsham.
It will offer a range of high-quality goods to help fund the care and support of children and young people with life-threatening conditions and their families.
EACH opened five shops across the region last year and has already opened three in 2018. This latest one, at The Terrace in Market Place, will be its 13th in Norfolk and 30th across the region.
Sarah Throssell, EACH shop acquisition manager, said: 'The shop will trade six days a week from Monday to Saturday and there will be lots of clothing, toys and books available, including plenty for kids.
'As ever when we open new shops, we're on the lookout for good-quality donations and volunteers to help us become successful.'
You may also want to watch:
The shop will open on Thursday, April 12. Donations can be dropped off at the new shop from Monday, April 2.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 7 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 8 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping