Norfolk to get a new East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) store
- Credit: EACH
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is opening a new store in North Walsham.
It will offer a range of high-quality goods to help fund the care and support of children and young people with life-threatening conditions and their families.
EACH opened five shops across the region last year and has already opened three in 2018. This latest one, at The Terrace in Market Place, will be its 13th in Norfolk and 30th across the region.
Sarah Throssell, EACH shop acquisition manager, said: 'The shop will trade six days a week from Monday to Saturday and there will be lots of clothing, toys and books available, including plenty for kids.
'As ever when we open new shops, we're on the lookout for good-quality donations and volunteers to help us become successful.'
You may also want to watch:
The shop will open on Thursday, April 12. Donations can be dropped off at the new shop from Monday, April 2.
- 1 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 2 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 5 Has north Norfolk started its Christmas shopping early?
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 8 Plaque unveiled in memory of 'passionate' railway volunteer
- 9 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor