New Costa Coffee opens in Sheringham
- Credit: Scoff Group Ltd
A new branch of Costa coffee has opened in a North Norfolk seaside town.
Scoffs Group Ltd, the largest franchise of Costa Coffee in the UK, has opened a new branch of the coffee chain in Sheringham High Street.
The opening, which is the group's 93rd across the country, coincided with the next stage of the government's easing of lockdown and the reopening of indoor hospitality across England on May 17.
The new coffee shop was officially opened with a ribbon-cutting ceremony officiated by Madeleine Ashcroft, the mayor of Sheringham.
Antony Tagliamonti, CEO of Scoffs Group, said: “We’re delighted to be able to welcome our customers inside to enjoy their coffee and Costa favourites today.
You may also want to watch:
"We’re really looking forward to becoming part of the Sheringham community.”
The coffee chain is the latest new business in the town to open, earlier this year a new independent pizzeria called Stubby's Pizza opened its doors.
- 1 Children stuck on cliffs and 11 in trouble in sea on busy weekend
- 2 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 3 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 4 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 9 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea