Watch this video to see what makes North Norfolk a ‘natural’ holiday choice
- Credit: Archant
More than eight million trips are made to North Norfolk each year and a digital marketing campaign featuring 10 short films is being launched to attract even more visitors to the region.
The 11-month campaign, North Norfolk, Naturally, running from June, features 10 new 30-second films focusing on the unique aspects of the district.
The campaign has been funded by North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) and business sponsorship.
The first film, 'Discover Unique North Norfolk', reveals what makes the region a unique destination to visit and highlights the Cromer Chalk Reef, Blue Flag and award-winning beaches, Deep History Coast, dark skies and The Broads National Park.
Each subsequent film will promote specific areas of interest including history and heritage, arts and culture, family holidays, nature and wildlife, walking and cycling, food and drink, towns and villages, coast and beaches and adventure and activity holidays.
For more information visit www.visitnorthnorfolk.com
- 1 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 2 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 3 'A great escape' - How a Norfolk webcam helped a Canadian couple endure lockdown
- 4 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 5 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 6 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 7 New places for Mammoth Marathon to be released
- 8 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 9 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 10 Ice cream shop introduces vegan and dog options due to 'massive demand'