Watch this video to see what makes North Norfolk a ‘natural’ holiday choice
- Credit: Archant
More than eight million trips are made to North Norfolk each year and a digital marketing campaign featuring 10 short films is being launched to attract even more visitors to the region.
The 11-month campaign, North Norfolk, Naturally, running from June, features 10 new 30-second films focusing on the unique aspects of the district.
The campaign has been funded by North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) and business sponsorship.
The first film, 'Discover Unique North Norfolk', reveals what makes the region a unique destination to visit and highlights the Cromer Chalk Reef, Blue Flag and award-winning beaches, Deep History Coast, dark skies and The Broads National Park.
Each subsequent film will promote specific areas of interest including history and heritage, arts and culture, family holidays, nature and wildlife, walking and cycling, food and drink, towns and villages, coast and beaches and adventure and activity holidays.
For more information visit www.visitnorthnorfolk.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 6 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop