New bridal shop opens its doors in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
A new clothing shop in Holt is to offer brides everything from 'clean-cut designer looks through to floaty boho gowns'.
Kim Butcher, 36, is opening The Norfolk Bride in Lees Yard, Holt, aiming to offer designer gowns priced from £1,000 to £2,500.
The Burnham Market resident, who has a background in medical and veterinary sales, said: 'My overheads are as lean as possible which will enable me to offer the highest quality, handmade designer gowns at very affordable prices.
'Our brides can find styles ranging from clean-cut designer looks through to floaty boho gowns. All of which are created using the finest silks, hand-beaded Italian and French laces.'
Ms Butcher said she was working exclusively with the designer Sarah Bussey of Ivory & Co.
You may also want to watch:
She said she hoped to offer something different to internet retailers and larger chain stores, which sold synthetic, mass produced bridal wear.
- 1 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 2 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart
- 7 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 8 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 9 Tribute shows planned in memory of Paul Eastwood
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck