New bridal shop opens its doors in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
A new clothing shop in Holt is to offer brides everything from 'clean-cut designer looks through to floaty boho gowns'.
Kim Butcher, 36, is opening The Norfolk Bride in Lees Yard, Holt, aiming to offer designer gowns priced from £1,000 to £2,500.
The Burnham Market resident, who has a background in medical and veterinary sales, said: 'My overheads are as lean as possible which will enable me to offer the highest quality, handmade designer gowns at very affordable prices.
'Our brides can find styles ranging from clean-cut designer looks through to floaty boho gowns. All of which are created using the finest silks, hand-beaded Italian and French laces.'
Ms Butcher said she was working exclusively with the designer Sarah Bussey of Ivory & Co.
You may also want to watch:
She said she hoped to offer something different to internet retailers and larger chain stores, which sold synthetic, mass produced bridal wear.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 4 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 5 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 6 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 7 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 8 'It's about making great memories' Q&A with celebrant Jill Mayes
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country