New bridal shop opens its doors in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
A new clothing shop in Holt is to offer brides everything from 'clean-cut designer looks through to floaty boho gowns'.
Kim Butcher, 36, is opening The Norfolk Bride in Lees Yard, Holt, aiming to offer designer gowns priced from £1,000 to £2,500.
The Burnham Market resident, who has a background in medical and veterinary sales, said: 'My overheads are as lean as possible which will enable me to offer the highest quality, handmade designer gowns at very affordable prices.
'Our brides can find styles ranging from clean-cut designer looks through to floaty boho gowns. All of which are created using the finest silks, hand-beaded Italian and French laces.'
Ms Butcher said she was working exclusively with the designer Sarah Bussey of Ivory & Co.
She said she hoped to offer something different to internet retailers and larger chain stores, which sold synthetic, mass produced bridal wear.
- 1 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 'A great escape' - How a Norfolk webcam helped a Canadian couple endure lockdown
- 4 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 5 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 6 New places for Mammoth Marathon to be released
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 8 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 9 Ice cream shop introduces vegan and dog options due to 'massive demand'
- 10 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK