New bridal shop opens its doors in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
A new clothing shop in Holt is to offer brides everything from 'clean-cut designer looks through to floaty boho gowns'.
Kim Butcher, 36, is opening The Norfolk Bride in Lees Yard, Holt, aiming to offer designer gowns priced from £1,000 to £2,500.
The Burnham Market resident, who has a background in medical and veterinary sales, said: 'My overheads are as lean as possible which will enable me to offer the highest quality, handmade designer gowns at very affordable prices.
'Our brides can find styles ranging from clean-cut designer looks through to floaty boho gowns. All of which are created using the finest silks, hand-beaded Italian and French laces.'
Ms Butcher said she was working exclusively with the designer Sarah Bussey of Ivory & Co.
You may also want to watch:
She said she hoped to offer something different to internet retailers and larger chain stores, which sold synthetic, mass produced bridal wear.
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 4 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 5 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 6 Trees planted as part of community project
- 7 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months