National Trust on look-out for volunteers in North Norfolk
People across north Norfolk are being encouraged to volunteer at National Trust properties and grounds in the area.
Last year National Trust volunteers helped clear invasive species at Sheringham Park and helped inside some of the houses and behind the scenes.
A volunteer day is being held at Sheringham Park, on Monday, March 21 and Tuesday, March 22 from 10.30am – 4pm, with roles available including visitor meeter and greeter, education assistants and catering assistants. Call 01263 820550 for further information.
Volunteer positions are also available at Blickling, with more information on 01263 738030 and Felbrigg Hall, with information available on 01263 837444.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 3 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 All you need to know ahead of the Cromer New Year’s Day Fireworks 2022
- 7 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 8 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 9 Duncan Baker MP 'welcomes' investigation into alleged Christmas party
- 10 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party