Is your mutt worth entering in a summer dog show?
- Credit: Archant
Pet lovers can enter their companions in a summer dog show at a Norfolk residential home.
'Mutts at the Manor' is an opportunity for the community to visit the Manor House in North Walsham Wood.
There are 15 classes to enter including 'Best Crossbread', 'Best Rescue', 'Any Variety Puppy', 'Dog & Handler Most Alike' 'Veteran for 7 years+' and 'Waggiest Tail'. Dogs must be four months or older to enter.
A barbecue and refreshments will be available throughout the event, as well as tombola and craft stalls.
Manager Paula Pawsey said: 'It's a great opportunity to invite the community into our home and gardens, and for the residents to enjoy meeting and greeting visitors.'
Rosettes will be awarded and all proceeds will go to the home's resident fund, which is used for special activities.
Event registration opens at 10am on Sunday, July 8 with judging starting from 10.30am. Free parking is available.
- 1 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 2 New woodfired pizza restaurant could open in Norfolk town
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 5 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 See inside 'stylish' barn conversion for sale in north Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk man dressed as Henry VIII launches special Jubilee railway
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: Guide to North Norfolk events
- 10 Neighbourhood plan takes another step forward