Expect the unexpected at new seaside comedy show
- Credit: Archant
Expect the unexpected is the tagline for Mundesley Players' new comedy show.
Streuth & Deckchairs will feature over the top acting, scenery toppling, and lights fusing, and will be at the Coronation Hall, Mundesley from August 1-3.
Chairperson Cheryl Collings said the actors were having great fun making things go so far wrong that it becomes a total farce.
She added: "I know that amateur theatre has this expectation of wobbly scenery and bad acting, but in this case, the problems are intended and are being pushed to the limit for laughs."
The evening's entertainment will also include three short individual 'Deckchair' plays. Set on a seafront in a fictional town remarkably like Mundesley, a series of odd characters discuss their lives and what naughty things they have been up to.
More information and tickets are available from Jupe in Station Road, Mundesley from July 8 and cost £8.
- 1 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 2 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 3 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 4 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 5 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 7 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 8 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 9 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 10 Obituary: Milkman who did the rounds for 40 years dies aged 81