Expect the unexpected at new seaside comedy show
- Credit: Archant
Expect the unexpected is the tagline for Mundesley Players' new comedy show.
Streuth & Deckchairs will feature over the top acting, scenery toppling, and lights fusing, and will be at the Coronation Hall, Mundesley from August 1-3.
Chairperson Cheryl Collings said the actors were having great fun making things go so far wrong that it becomes a total farce.
She added: "I know that amateur theatre has this expectation of wobbly scenery and bad acting, but in this case, the problems are intended and are being pushed to the limit for laughs."
The evening's entertainment will also include three short individual 'Deckchair' plays. Set on a seafront in a fictional town remarkably like Mundesley, a series of odd characters discuss their lives and what naughty things they have been up to.
You may also want to watch:
More information and tickets are available from Jupe in Station Road, Mundesley from July 8 and cost £8.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 3 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 4 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 7 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 8 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 9 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country