Mundesley care home helps North Walsham hospital friends
Supporters of North Walsham hospital have a new ally at a coastal care home.
Clarence House Care Home in Sea View Road, Mundesley has announced its support for War Memorial Hospital's League of Friends.
A �300 cheque was presented in the residents' lounge to friends chairman Brian Elliott by Bernard Freeman, Pat Rossouw and Marie Cornell from the home.
Manager Pat Rossouw said: 'We understand fully the important role that excellent equipment and facilities play in delivering high quality care. We are delighted to be able to assist the charity in its role of supporting the new facilities being created in North Walsham.
Mr Elliott said: 'The donation will be put to good use for the benefit of patients and staff.
You may also want to watch:
'With the building of the new hospital, we will, no doubt, be called upon for various pieces of equipment and will need all the finance we can obtain to make our hospital an excellent health unit.'
Clarence House is a 41-bed care home which has also enjoyed recent refurbishment including upgrades of bedrooms and bathing equipment.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Locations revealed for Norfolk's new £500k art trail
To make a donation to the hospital friends or find out more about their work contact Brian Elliott on 01692 405105.