Mundesley care home helps North Walsham hospital friends
Supporters of North Walsham hospital have a new ally at a coastal care home.
Clarence House Care Home in Sea View Road, Mundesley has announced its support for War Memorial Hospital's League of Friends.
A �300 cheque was presented in the residents' lounge to friends chairman Brian Elliott by Bernard Freeman, Pat Rossouw and Marie Cornell from the home.
Manager Pat Rossouw said: 'We understand fully the important role that excellent equipment and facilities play in delivering high quality care. We are delighted to be able to assist the charity in its role of supporting the new facilities being created in North Walsham.
Mr Elliott said: 'The donation will be put to good use for the benefit of patients and staff.
You may also want to watch:
'With the building of the new hospital, we will, no doubt, be called upon for various pieces of equipment and will need all the finance we can obtain to make our hospital an excellent health unit.'
Clarence House is a 41-bed care home which has also enjoyed recent refurbishment including upgrades of bedrooms and bathing equipment.
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
To make a donation to the hospital friends or find out more about their work contact Brian Elliott on 01692 405105.