Young mother motivated to lose more than 6 stone by her one-year-old son
- Credit: Archant
A young mother was motivated to lose weight by her one-year-old son.
Hannah Nash, 25, said she did not want to keep going to groups while she was "big".
The carer, from Norfolk Road, Sheringham, lost 6st 3.5lbs in just over a year and is now 10st 12lbs, but she still wants to lose another 6lbs.
She said: "I started at Slimming World in Sheringham just over a year ago. I wanted to be able to run with my son Rupert, who is one, and not keep going to groups while I was big.
"I feel 100 times better. I did suffer from anxiety before.
You may also want to watch:
"I did not have to give up any particular foods. I just followed the plan."
Jane Keil, Slimming World consultant and training developer in Norfolk, said: "She's certainly an inspiration to other local young mums who would like to improve their health for their new families."
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
- 6 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 7 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 10 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why