Multiple casualties after car driven into house in Felmingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham on Sunday.
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham earlier today.
Crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow were mobilised just before 10.40am on Sunday November 19.
They attended the scene on the Aylsham Road and helped assist with treating injuries at the scene.
Crews removed three people from the vehicle and ensured the area was made safe.
You may also want to watch:
It is not thought that the house suffered structural damage.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: 'We made the scene safe and assisted the ambulance service with the casualties.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 8 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 9 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 10 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
The crews has left the scene by 11.47am.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
Did you witness the crash? Email firstname.lastname@example.org