Multiple casualties after car driven into house in Felmingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham on Sunday.
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham earlier today.
Crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow were mobilised just before 10.40am on Sunday November 19.
They attended the scene on the Aylsham Road and helped assist with treating injuries at the scene.
Crews removed three people from the vehicle and ensured the area was made safe.
You may also want to watch:
It is not thought that the house suffered structural damage.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: 'We made the scene safe and assisted the ambulance service with the casualties.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
The crews has left the scene by 11.47am.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
Did you witness the crash? Email email@example.com