Multiple casualties after car driven into house in Felmingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham on Sunday.
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham earlier today.
Crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow were mobilised just before 10.40am on Sunday November 19.
They attended the scene on the Aylsham Road and helped assist with treating injuries at the scene.
Crews removed three people from the vehicle and ensured the area was made safe.
It is not thought that the house suffered structural damage.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: 'We made the scene safe and assisted the ambulance service with the casualties.
- 1 Road in north Norfolk reopens after man injured in crash
- 2 Pub plans store and Post Office after village's only shop closes
- 3 North Norfolk village road bridge to undergo repairs after crash
- 4 Landlord fined £6,000 over excessive cold at rented home
- 5 Norfolk attraction to hold its largest ever fireworks display
- 6 'I lived in one of the most remote places in Norfolk'
- 7 Bin collection days to change for north Norfolk
- 8 Heatwave 2022: National Trust calls for climate action as sites dry up
- 9 Stargazers' excitement builds ahead of Perseid meteor shower
- 10 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
The crews has left the scene by 11.47am.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
Did you witness the crash? Email firstname.lastname@example.org