Multiple casualties after car driven into house in Felmingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham on Sunday.
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham earlier today.
Crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow were mobilised just before 10.40am on Sunday November 19.
They attended the scene on the Aylsham Road and helped assist with treating injuries at the scene.
Crews removed three people from the vehicle and ensured the area was made safe.
It is not thought that the house suffered structural damage.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: 'We made the scene safe and assisted the ambulance service with the casualties.
- 1 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 2 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Wind farm decision due in days
- 10 Retired nurse took her own life, inquest hears
The crews has left the scene by 11.47am.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
Did you witness the crash? Email email@example.com