Multiple casualties after car driven into house in Felmingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham on Sunday.
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham earlier today.
Crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow were mobilised just before 10.40am on Sunday November 19.
They attended the scene on the Aylsham Road and helped assist with treating injuries at the scene.
Crews removed three people from the vehicle and ensured the area was made safe.
It is not thought that the house suffered structural damage.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: 'We made the scene safe and assisted the ambulance service with the casualties.
- 1 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 2 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 3 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 4 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 5 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 6 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 7 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 8 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
- 9 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 10 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
The crews has left the scene by 11.47am.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
Did you witness the crash? Email firstname.lastname@example.org