Multiple casualties after car driven into house in Felmingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham on Sunday.
Fire crews were called to reports of a car being driven into a house in Felmingham earlier today.
Crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow were mobilised just before 10.40am on Sunday November 19.
They attended the scene on the Aylsham Road and helped assist with treating injuries at the scene.
Crews removed three people from the vehicle and ensured the area was made safe.
You may also want to watch:
It is not thought that the house suffered structural damage.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: 'We made the scene safe and assisted the ambulance service with the casualties.
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 4 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 5 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 6 Trees planted as part of community project
- 7 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
The crews has left the scene by 11.47am.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
Did you witness the crash? Email firstname.lastname@example.org