Outdoor theatres to feature story of Mr Stink
- Credit: submitted
The fabulous characters of the much-loved David Walliams story are coming to two outdoor stages in north Norfolk.
Sheringham Park and Holkham Estate will host open-air performances of Mr Stink by heartbreak Productions.
Aimed at families with children aged seven and over, Mr Stink involves Annabelle’s 10th birthday, hosted by the popular MP candidate, Janet Crumb.
Everyone is invited apart from Chloe’s particularly smelly new friend, Mr Stink.
Chloe has forged a friendship with an incredibly smelly homeless man and his dog, the Duchess, and they embark on a journey that takes them to the heady heights of live television and Downing Street via a garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
The play is based on a book by David Williams, and has also been made into a BBC television film of the same name.
The play will be at Holkham on August 11 at 6.15pm and Sheringham Park at August 19 from 4pm.
Visit www.heartbreakproductions.co.uk/show/mr-stink to book.
- 1 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 2 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 5 Has north Norfolk started its Christmas shopping early?
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 8 Plaque unveiled in memory of 'passionate' railway volunteer
- 9 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor