Car overturns onto its roof in Norfolk road accident
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was lucky to escape with slight injuries after a car overturned and ended up on its roof.
The single-vehicle accident happened at about 3.35pm yesterday on Cromer Road in Holt.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called to a single-vehicle road traffic collision where a vehicle has overturned.
'The silver VW Polo ended up on its roof. The person suffered slight injuries.'
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: 'One crew from Fakenham made a vehicle and the surrounding area safe following the accident. No persons were trapped.'
You may also want to watch:
Resident Steve Mitchell snapped a photograph of the incident. He said: 'The car was later removed and the road re-opened at 6pm.'
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 6 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 8 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 9 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 10 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart