Norfolk town welcomes new independent mortgage advice shop
- Credit: Archant
Business is booming in a Norfolk town with another shop opening on Monday, July 2.
The latest addition to the mix of shops in North Walsham town centre is the independent mortgage adviser, The Mortgage Point, which has opened a walk-in advice shop in the Market Place.
The firm is based at The Walk in Beccles and is expanding its business.
It was founded by John McGrath, who moved with his wife Jill to Beccles in 2012 having sold their previous mortgage advice company in the North West of England. They opened their walk-in mortgage advice shop in Beccles in March 2014.
The business has expanded in the last five years and now has an additional business partner Tom Butcher, who is also a mortgage adviser, as well as a third mortgage adviser all working from the Beccles shop. A further two advisers will be working at the new shop.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 5 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 8 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 9 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic