Norfolk town welcomes new independent mortgage advice shop
- Credit: Archant
Business is booming in a Norfolk town with another shop opening on Monday, July 2.
The latest addition to the mix of shops in North Walsham town centre is the independent mortgage adviser, The Mortgage Point, which has opened a walk-in advice shop in the Market Place.
The firm is based at The Walk in Beccles and is expanding its business.
It was founded by John McGrath, who moved with his wife Jill to Beccles in 2012 having sold their previous mortgage advice company in the North West of England. They opened their walk-in mortgage advice shop in Beccles in March 2014.
The business has expanded in the last five years and now has an additional business partner Tom Butcher, who is also a mortgage adviser, as well as a third mortgage adviser all working from the Beccles shop. A further two advisers will be working at the new shop.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 9 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named