Almost 70 Greater Anglia services cancelled as widespread disruption persists
PUBLISHED: 07:18 13 December 2019 | UPDATED: 07:19 13 December 2019
The woes of the region’s rail network are continuing today with almost 70 services being cancelled by Greater Anglia - many affecting Norfolk.
Dozens of services scheduled for today have been pulled - 68 in total - as the difficulties with Greater Anglia's new trains continues.
Among these services are several to and from Norwich, including a number of coastal trains serving Cromer and Great Yarmouth.
Greater Anglia continues to attribute these issues to "signalling problems" with reduced speed and frequency of service becoming a recurring theme as late - following a near miss at a Thorpe End level crossing more than a fortnight ago.
The following services have been cancelled
- 6.24am Great Yarmouth to Norwich
- 6.30am Sheringham to Norwich
- 6.41am Lowestoft to Ipswich
- 8.37am Norwich to Great Yarmouth
- 9.17am Great Yarmouthto Norwich
- 10.07am Lowestoft to Ipswich
- 10.17am Ipswich to Lowestoft
- 10.45am Norwich to Sheringham
- 11.44am Sheringham to Norwich
- 12.07pm Lowestoft to Ipswich
- 12.17pm Ipswich to Lowestoft
- 12.36pm Norwich to Great Yarmouth
- 12.45pm Norwich to Sheringham
You may also want to watch:
- 1.17pm Great Yarmouth to Norwich
- 1.44pm Sheringham to Norwich
- 2.07pm Lowestoft to Ipswich
- 2.17pm Ipswich to Lowestoft
- 2.45pm Norwich to Sheringham
- 3.46pm Sheringham to Norwich
- 3.54pm Ipswich to Lowestoft
- 4.07pm Lowestoft to Ipswich
- 4.45pm Norwich to Sheringham
- 5.36pm Norwich to Great Yarmouth
- 5.49pm Sheringham to Norwich
- 6.07pm Lowestoft to Ipswich
- 6.13pm Ipswich to Lowestoft
- 6.17pm Great Yarmouth to Norwich
- 8.07pm Lowestoft to Ipswich
- 8.17pm Ipswich to Lowestoft
MORE: Great Anglia new train problems: What has gone wrong?
Those affected by the cancellations can make use of Greater Anglia's delay replay scheme.
MORE: Citrus oil used to tackle Greater Anglia new train problems
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Norfolk News. Click the link in the orange box above for details.