More than 100 newspapers stolen in spate of thefts across north Norfolk
Police are appealing for information after spate of criminal damage and thefts across north Norfolk and Broadland.
Sometime between 10pm on Friday, November 19 and 3am on Saturday, November 20, thieves stole more than 100 newspapers from a shop in Briston and 24 eggs from a roadside stall.
The thieves then drove through a number of villages and towns in the area, including Cawston, Reepham, Foulsham, Hindolveston, Briston, Melton constable and Bawdeswell throwing the stolen items from their vehicle.
A number of village signs, road signs and business signs were also stolen in the area, which have since been recovered.
Four people have been arrested in connection with the thefts and damage.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old woman from Melton Constable, and two 15-year-old girls from Cromer and Melton Constable, were arrested on Saturday, November 20, and an 18-year-old male from Briston, was arrested on Sunday, November 21, all on suspicion of criminal damage.
They have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
Anyone with information should contact PC Kim Lowe at Fakenham Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.