Mobile police surgeries around Cromer
- Credit: IAN BURT
Residents in the Cromer area will be able to raise crime concerns at police surgeries.
PCSOs from the Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team will be holding the public mobile events on the following dates.
Monday August 11: West Runton, The Hurn, from noon-1pm, and outside East Runton village shop from 1pm-2pm.
Friday August 15: Aylmerton Village Hall from noon-1pm and the green at Felbrigg from 2pm-3pm.
Sunday August 17: Roughton, the layby next to St Mary's School, from 2pm-3pm.
You may also want to watch:
Monday August 18: Northrepps Village Hall from 5pm-6pm.
Saturday August 23: Thurgarton, The Bridge, from noon-12.30pm; near Aldborough Post Office from 1pm-1.30pm; and Hanworth Village Hall from 2pm-2.30pm.
- 1 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 2 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 3 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 6 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 10 Rare melanistic seal pups caught on camera
Monday August 25: Next to Metton church from 11.30am-noon and Sustead village green from 12.30pm-1pm.
The surgeries will give local people the chance to speak with an officer face-to-face and raise any issues or concerns you may have.
Anyone unable to attend the surgeries can contact the Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team by calling the non-emergency number 101.
To find out about the work of the Cromer team or other police teams visit www.norfolk.police.uk