Mobile police surgeries around Cromer
- Credit: IAN BURT
Residents in the Cromer area will be able to raise crime concerns at police surgeries.
PCSOs from the Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team will be holding the public mobile events on the following dates.
Monday August 11: West Runton, The Hurn, from noon-1pm, and outside East Runton village shop from 1pm-2pm.
Friday August 15: Aylmerton Village Hall from noon-1pm and the green at Felbrigg from 2pm-3pm.
Sunday August 17: Roughton, the layby next to St Mary's School, from 2pm-3pm.
Monday August 18: Northrepps Village Hall from 5pm-6pm.
Saturday August 23: Thurgarton, The Bridge, from noon-12.30pm; near Aldborough Post Office from 1pm-1.30pm; and Hanworth Village Hall from 2pm-2.30pm.
- 1 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 2 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 3 Village pub reopening after £20k refurbishment
- 4 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 5 Norfolk woman wins national science teaching award
- 6 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 7 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name
- 8 Norfolk man runs 68 miles in one day for charity
- 9 Sheringham artists preparing for fourth exhibition together
- 10 Local mental health charity opening community hub in Aylsham
Monday August 25: Next to Metton church from 11.30am-noon and Sustead village green from 12.30pm-1pm.
The surgeries will give local people the chance to speak with an officer face-to-face and raise any issues or concerns you may have.
Anyone unable to attend the surgeries can contact the Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team by calling the non-emergency number 101.
To find out about the work of the Cromer team or other police teams visit www.norfolk.police.uk