Missing man Wayne Clouting may have travelled to Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been missing for five days after being last seen at a pub is thought to be in the Cromer area.
Wayne Clouting, 49, of King Street in New Buckenham, was last seen at The Mulberry Tree pub in Attleborough at around 1pm on Friday, August 3.
He is described as white, 6ft 1inch tall, of average build and with a bald head. He has a tattoo on his arm which says 'dignity' and was last seen wearing a red and yellow checked shirt, denim shorts and green trainers.
Police are growing concerned for Mr Clouting's welfare and believe he may have travelled to the Cromer area.
Anyone who may have seen Mr Clouting or knows of his whereabouts should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 444 of Tuesday, August 4.
You may also want to watch:
UPDATE FROM THURS 09/08 9.49AM:
Norfolk Police have reported Mr Clouting was found safe and well last night (Wednesday 8 August 2018).
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 10 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
A spokesman said: 'We would like to thank the media and the public for their help with this appeal. '