Missing man Wayne Clouting may have travelled to Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been missing for five days after being last seen at a pub is thought to be in the Cromer area.
Wayne Clouting, 49, of King Street in New Buckenham, was last seen at The Mulberry Tree pub in Attleborough at around 1pm on Friday, August 3.
He is described as white, 6ft 1inch tall, of average build and with a bald head. He has a tattoo on his arm which says 'dignity' and was last seen wearing a red and yellow checked shirt, denim shorts and green trainers.
Police are growing concerned for Mr Clouting's welfare and believe he may have travelled to the Cromer area.
Anyone who may have seen Mr Clouting or knows of his whereabouts should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 444 of Tuesday, August 4.
You may also want to watch:
UPDATE FROM THURS 09/08 9.49AM:
Norfolk Police have reported Mr Clouting was found safe and well last night (Wednesday 8 August 2018).
- 1 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 Sunday market draws thousands to town
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 9 Stately home concert in honour of late owner, Lord Walpole
- 10 'Hovering ship' seen off north Norfolk coast
A spokesman said: 'We would like to thank the media and the public for their help with this appeal. '