Missing man Wayne Clouting may have travelled to Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been missing for five days after being last seen at a pub is thought to be in the Cromer area.
Wayne Clouting, 49, of King Street in New Buckenham, was last seen at The Mulberry Tree pub in Attleborough at around 1pm on Friday, August 3.
He is described as white, 6ft 1inch tall, of average build and with a bald head. He has a tattoo on his arm which says 'dignity' and was last seen wearing a red and yellow checked shirt, denim shorts and green trainers.
Police are growing concerned for Mr Clouting's welfare and believe he may have travelled to the Cromer area.
Anyone who may have seen Mr Clouting or knows of his whereabouts should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 444 of Tuesday, August 4.
You may also want to watch:
UPDATE FROM THURS 09/08 9.49AM:
Norfolk Police have reported Mr Clouting was found safe and well last night (Wednesday 8 August 2018).
- 1 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 2 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 3 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 4 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 5 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 6 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 7 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 8 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 9 Unique property overlooking Norfolk's Salthouse Marshes is for sale for £800,000
- 10 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
A spokesman said: 'We would like to thank the media and the public for their help with this appeal. '