Missing man Wayne Clouting may have travelled to Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been missing for five days after being last seen at a pub is thought to be in the Cromer area.
Wayne Clouting, 49, of King Street in New Buckenham, was last seen at The Mulberry Tree pub in Attleborough at around 1pm on Friday, August 3.
He is described as white, 6ft 1inch tall, of average build and with a bald head. He has a tattoo on his arm which says 'dignity' and was last seen wearing a red and yellow checked shirt, denim shorts and green trainers.
Police are growing concerned for Mr Clouting's welfare and believe he may have travelled to the Cromer area.
Anyone who may have seen Mr Clouting or knows of his whereabouts should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 444 of Tuesday, August 4.
UPDATE FROM THURS 09/08 9.49AM:
Norfolk Police have reported Mr Clouting was found safe and well last night (Wednesday 8 August 2018).
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 4 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 5 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 8 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 9 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 10 Students get set for A Midsummer Night’s Dream
A spokesman said: 'We would like to thank the media and the public for their help with this appeal. '