Miss Cromer 2019 and attendants chosen ahead of carnival’s 50th anniversary
- Credit: Andreas Yiasimi
Four young women from north Norfolk have been chosen to be part of the Cromer carnival royal party.
The winner of the 2019 Miss Cromer was Jessica Foster, and the role of senior attendant was won by Izzy Claxton, both from Cromer.
While the junior attendant winners were Chloe Showers and Leah Banning, also both from Cromer.
Carnival committee chairman Tony Shipp said: 'We had 13 entrants in total, with 10 in the senior category.
'The judges really gave the candidates the chance to deliver themselves well.'
The judging took place at the Cliftonville Hotel, Cromer, on Friday, April 26, from 6pm.
And the rest of the royal party for this summer's 50th anniversary carnival will be chosen on Sunday, April 28, at 3pm, with the competition to find a carnival prince and princess.
- 1 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 2 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 3 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 4 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 7 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 8 Scarlett-Rose gets the chop for children's charity
- 9 Christmas service returns to crematorium
- 10 Review: Cromer Pier Christmas Show at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer
Mr Shipp added: 'This will be held on Cromer Pier forecourt, but will move to Marlene's School Of Dancing, if the weather is inclement.'