Michael Bublé announces Norfolk gig
- Credit: PA
Superstar singer Michael Bublé has today announced he is coming to Blickling Hall for a summer gig.
The Canadian crooner will perform at the National Trust property near Aylsham on July 28 as part of a 2020 UK tour of stately homes, castles and cricket grounds.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (December 6) via Smooth Radio.
His An Evening with Michael Bublé summer tour will start on Friday, July 24 at Bath Royal Crescent, and will then visit locations in Hatfield, Norfolk, Derby, Warwick, Durham, Leeds, Exeter, Cardiff and Hove.
It is be the first time that he will perform open-air concerts at these historic venues.
The full dates are:READ MORE: How to get tickets for Michael Buble's Norfolk gig
Friday 24: Bath Royal Crescent
Sunday 26: Hatfield House
- 1 More than 1,000 drivers caught speeding through north Norfolk town
- 2 More than 20 vendors lined up for town's food festival
- 3 Sand martins stop cliffside house demolition
- 4 Council won't say if departed senior officer received a payout
- 5 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 6 Man in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash in north Norfolk
- 7 Military helicopters spotted flying over Norfolk
- 8 Bell McBellface? Names suggested for Norfolk's new beach bell
- 9 Villagers 'displeased' as phone box removed in email muddle-up
- 10 All you need to know about this year's Cromer Carnival Day
Tuesday 28: Norfolk Blickling Estate
Wednesday 29: The Pattonair County Ground Derby
Friday 31:Warwick Castle
Saturday 1: Emirates Riverside Durham
Sunday 2: Leeds Harewood House
Tuesday 4: Exeter Powderham Castle
Wednesday 5: Cardiff Castle
Friday 7: The 1st Central County Ground Hove